转八是成员的令人兴奋的时刻这Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. It is the age where children can choose to be baptized as official members of the Church. Many families like to celebrate theirLDS Baptismwith a lunch or dinner reception with family and friends. Keep reading to find an awesome listLDS洗礼主题and ideas, along with some fun and free baptism printables.
As members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints we know that the most important part of a person’s baptism day is the actual baptism itself along with their Confirmation to receive the Holy Ghost. So whether you choose to celebrate after with family and friends is a very personal choice that only you can make.
What is a baptism theme?
This is a great opportunity for close family and friends to gather together to congratulate the newest member of the Church. If you have relatives coming from longer distances it can be especially nice to host a get together with a meal or snacks for them to enjoy before they head back home.
Some people like to pick a theme to help them plan their reception. It can help you decide on food, decor, baptism invites, gifts, and more!
之后举办派对完全取决于你。许多人有一个 - 虽然很多。
这most important thing to remember is to keep the focus on the baptism and covenants made. The party shouldn’t be the main event. If it is going to stress you out- keep it small or skip it all together. Go out to dinner as a family instead or have a party without a theme- the ideas we will be sharing are simply for those who choose to have a theme for their party!
Free Baptism Printables
We’ve created a set of four super cute baptism printables that you can print off and use at baptism preview, baptisms, or just for decor in your home or child’s room! Just enter your email, and they will be sent to you right away!
- Find a location to host your party. Many churches don’t allow you to host a meal at the same building that the baptism is being held- so reach out to neighboring wards if you want to host it at a church. Other locations could include: your home or the home of a loved one, a park, a banquet room, a restaurant or your backyard.
- 确定Guest List并向您在派对中包含的人发送邀请
- 如果人们提供帮助食物 - 让他们！不必担心提供一切，这很好
- Set up tables, chairs, decor, etc. beforehand if possible so all you have to do is show up after the baptsim
- Use paper goods and table cloths for easy clean up
- Have fun and don’t stress!
I Like To Look For Rainbows
其他想法可能包括：彩色桌布，板材和其他纸品，彩虹印刷品，一个装满许多五颜六色的糖果的糖果桌 - 包括玻璃纸袋，为客人填充糖果。
This was the theme we did for two of our daughters. We were able to find cheap decorations and serving dishes at The Dollar Tree making it super affordable.
I also found bulk candy online on Amazon.
It’s Great to Be 8
一个快速的看看Etsy.will give you an idea of what to go for when picking this theme.
“咀嚼 - 右”
这是一个有趣的选择右边。中心周围的一切咀嚼口香糖或其他耐嚼的糖果。这将是有趣的，用作家庭礼物 - 特别是如果你“咀嚼”（抱歉 - 我不得不！）保持简单！添加派对青睐是一种简单但不错的方式，向您的家人和朋友说感谢！
Check outEtsyfor a printables and ideas- it will show you everything you need to know!
It’s Soda-mazing you chose to be baptized
Have a soda bar with lots of options!
Some ideas may include:fun syrups那creams other add-ins like sprinkles, gummy worms or cherries and of course lots of soda choices!
一定要获取吸管和杯子 - 某种东西like this将会是完美的！
如果您有苏打酒吧，您可能不需要为其他任何东西提供服务！如果你这样做 - 你可以随时做水果和蔬菜托盘甚至煮掉糖！
Pink and Gold, Sparkle and Shine
This is a fun idea如果你有人喜欢任何少女！有时主题可以像挑选颜色组合并将其居中居中居中一样简单。
Find sparkly banners, table cloths and anything else sparkly to add that feminine touch.
使用白色亚麻,纸制品,碟子,以及find white decorations like crepe paper, white lanterns, lights or white umbrellas to use. You could even use white flowers as center pieces and serve white cake or cookies.
Covid Friendly Ideas
- Host an online Zoom meeting reception- drop off treats to local viewers and visit virtually
Sometimes a theme is as simple as focusing on the menu. Instead of going all out on a lot of extra stuff- make it a themed meal instead.
- Taco Bar
- Lemonade and Cookies
- Smore’s and Hot Dogs
- Ultimate Guide to LDS Missionary Gifts
- 这Best List of LDS Gifts for Children
- Virtual Relief Society Activities
- Kahoot Quizzes for Come Follow Me
- 20 Virtual Activities for Latter-Day Saint Youth Groups